Ultrasounds are mechanical sound waves with frequencies higher than frequencies audible by the human ear. Ultrasound propagate through compression-decompression waves. They cross tissues and cause particles vibration.
Ultrasounds ability to penetrate in depth in tissues is in inverse proportion to the ultrasound beam frequency (1 MHz and 3 MHz).
Ultrasound wave crossing through anatomic structures provokes different biological effects (mechanical, thermal and cavitation):
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory;
- Decontracting (muscle relaxation);
- Fibrionolytic and trophic (hematomas reabsorption, soft calcifications reductions, healing tissues stimulation)
I-TECH UT1 have been developed to meet professional user requirements as performance, handiness and therapeutic protocols management.
I-TECH UT1 is provided with 10 preadjusted programs and professional user can modify, and memorize, the following parameters:
- Frequency (1 MHz or 3 MHz)
- Effective intensity (up to 3 W/cm2)
- Duty cycle (10%÷100% stepping 10)
- Therapy time (up to 30 minutes)
Water immersion treatments are allowed with I-TECH UT1. In this way it is possible to treat irregular areas or pain zones where direct contact is difficult. The right contact between ultrasound head and skin is constantly guaranteed by LED indicator during treatment.
I-TECH UT1 is a medical device CE0476 certificated. It is recommended the use only by seasoned professional in the hospital/ambulatory environment.
- Tissues reconstructions
- Muscle contractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arms/abdomen/legs/gluteus cavitation
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Power supply input 100V-240V, 47Hz-63Hz, 1.35A, output 15V 3A Max.
- Ultrasound frequency 1 MHz ± 10%, 3 MHz ±10%
- Output power 0.5 W – 10 W ± 20% when duty cycle ≥ 80% for 5 cm2 ultrasound head
- 0.5 W – 15 W ± 20% when duty cycle ≤ 70% for 5 cm2 ultrasound head
- Effective intensity 3 W/cm2 ± 20% (1 MHz)
- 3 W/cm2 ± 20% (3 MHz)
- Working frequency 100 Hz
- Duty cycle 10%-100% stepping 10%
- Maximum adjustable therapy time 30 minutes
- Effective radiating area 5 cm2 ± 20%
- Collimated beam type
- Ultrasound head (material) aluminium
- Direct contact and water immersion use
- Led indicator
- On-line guide on display for fast instructions
- Medical device CE0476
- Dimensions 300 mm x 186 mm x 86 mm